Monday, April 7, 2014

Don't let them go

Did you ever think for one second that you were just lost in this big twisted vortex called life? Most people don't, not until something drastic happens to you... or until someone walks into your life that you don't ever want to let go of. I've had both happen, sometimes life can throw curveballs in the worst way possible, and in the best way.... My freshmen year started before I even walked into the doors of a High School. I was minding my own business at Band Camp and talking with a friend, when all of a sudden something hit me, I mean really hit me! It was a screaming monkey, My instant reaction was, " Who the F*** threw this dang thing at me." When I turned around I was peering into the eyes of someone that I never thought would see me as anything more than a freshmen. Boy was I wrong! I was staring into the eyes that reflected mine, the man I was staring at became the only person I've ever fully trusted, the only person who can look at me and know what i'm thinking. The person I can instead of having to get all fancied up to go out with, I can lay on my own bed with him in Pj's and watch an anime.  I don't have to be perfect with him, he can accept me as I accept him. I never thought it was humanly possible to love someone as much as I love him, and even when I'm burning with anger, or scorched with fear I still love him. SO lesson of today... when you least expect it that man or woman can walk into your life... DONT LET THEM GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment